Saturday, October 26, 2002

Well, I traded in Wild Arms 3 the other day and got Tony Hawk 4. Then I saw Suikoden 3 and vowed to wait until sometime in the far future to get it as I was going to work through Suikoden 2 first and then play Vice City and all that jazz.

Well, today is obviously the far future. I ended up getting Suikoden 3 in Wal-Mart of all places... stupid impluse buying... well, that and the guy took it out of the case and told me to take it up to the check-out to see how much it would cost... gee... do you think I'll end up buying it then? Sigh.

I am going to see how long I can hold out and leave it in its packaging though. Now I have it, so that's done and I will have the opportunity to play it. However, I do want to finish Suikoden 2 first and so I'm going to leave 3 wrapped in its packaging until I've finished Suikoden 2.

At least, that's what I'm telling myself!

Sigh.

No comments: