Wednesday, October 30, 2002

I was just going through my wish list today for games and I decided I'd post it here. This is more or less the definitive list of what I'm looking forward to over the next 6 months or so. And no, I don't have them all on pre-order :) I just like having a list I can check stuff off of.

What Brock Will Be Saving Up For:

Gamecube Games

Zelda (GC)
Metroid Prime (GC)

GBA Games

Metroid Fusion (GBA)

PS2 Games

Robot Alchemic Drive (PS2)
.Hack (PS2)
Star Ocean 3 (PS2)
XenoSaga (PS2)
Unlimited SaGa (PS2)
Frequency 2 (PS2)
Dynasty Tactics (PS2)
Zettai Zetsumei Toshi (PS2)
Summoner 2 (PS2)
The Lost (PS2)
The Thing (PS2)
The Getaway (PS2)
The Way Of The Samurai (PS2)
Silent Hill 3 (PS2)
Shinobi (PS2)
ZOE 2 (PS2)
Anubis (PS2)
The Two Towers (PS2)

PC Games

Divine Divinity (PC)
Asheron's Call 2 (PC)
Thief 3 (PC)
Deus Ex 2 (PC)
Republic: The Revolution (PC)
Gothic 2 (PC)
AquaNox: Revelation (PC)

X-Box

X-Box System
Steel Battalions w/ controller (XBOX)
Halo (XBOX)
Fable (XBOX)
Jet Set Radio Future (XBOX)
Mech Assault(XBOX)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (XBOX)
Hunter: The Reckoning (XBOX)
Psychonauts (XBOX)
Buffy (XBOX)

No comments: