Tuesday, October 29, 2002

I love hearing mainstream media yip about violent games. Especially when they keep talking about how the latest school shooting was because of Doom. Yeah, I'd be killing people too if the only game my crappy computer ran was Doom. (No offence Doug :)

Vice City is sooooo good. I had to do a mission where I flew this little remote control helicopter around dropping bombs off in a construction site. It was great... I can't wait till I get the real chopper. And watching the construction workers and guards either run off the side of the building chasing the chopper or get sliced up with the blades was good fun too.

Did I mention the chainsaw? And the fact that blood spatters hit the screen and ooze down it a bit before fading away? Good fun for all involved ;)

No comments: