Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Well, I finished Kingdom Hearts today. I'm not sure if I got the special extra movie thingy or not when I finished it because I didn't have all of the things supposedly required to get it, but I did see a little thing after the credits that strongly led me to believe a Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming... which is what I've heard as what the featurette is about. Maybe I can find it on the net.

But I don't know... I am kind of miffed, as one of the things I need to get the 'special movie' was supposed to be given to me when I finished a level and I never did get it... sigh.

Great game though... excellent ending too. Squaresoft should give lessons to people on how to end a game properly.

Excellent end boss... only had about 7 different parts/stages/transformations to it as opposed to the usual 13 as required by the Big Book Of Squaresoft End Bosses.

But it was good... not too hard, not too easy, and it took a lot of near deaths before I overcame adversity and prevailed!




No comments: