Thursday, August 21, 2008

WARNING! Explicit Post Below!

I swear... well, I try not to, but my kids sure do.

The other day, Garrett was playing with a few of his Spiderman superhero Lego guys and I heard him say, "I'm gonna kick your ass." I did a double-take and listened closer and he said it again.

I asked him what he was saying and he said, "Uh... Nothing."

Upon further grilling, he repeated what he said. I told him that he shouldn't say that word but that he is more than welcome to say, "Kick your butt."

That seemed to make him happy and he spent the rest of the day kicking butt and taking names.

Now Kara... she is saying a few words (the clearest is 'Garrett') but lately it sounds like she's swearing.

I'm not sure what she's trying to say, but she keeps saying something that sounds like "Shit" over and over and over again :) I know that's not what she's actually saying, but anyone who hears her say it has to ask if that's the word she's actually saying.

Sigh. I guess I'll have to stop having our nightly Sopranos screenings before bedtime. (I kid!)

No comments: