Saturday, August 02, 2008

It Is Finished!

After 10 years, it is finally over.

I've beaten Final Fantasy Tactics.

The original FFT was the first Playstation game I ever purchased. Oh, those were the days.

That was a good 10 years ago (or close to it) and I have always had the game on my list of things to beat. Unfortunately, it's one of the most difficult games available.

Well, I picked up the PSP version last fall and played it religiously until around Christmas, when I got to the same spot where I always get stuck and just stopped playing for about, oh, 7 months. I finally fired the game back up last month and worked on it pretty diligently until tonight, when I finally finished it.

Woo!

Now I can start playing games like, oh, Jeanne D'Arc. You know... the game I bought my PSP for!

Now to get to sleep so I can hit the garage sales tomorrow morning!

No comments: