Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Things Do Happen To Bad People!

I was at Tim's today grabbing a bagel & coffee for lunch (I'm making a huge thing of Pad Thai at work for supper, so I'm eating light until then).

Anyway, the person in front of me ordered something, waited, then drove off before they got to the pay window.

I arrived and the lady asked me if the person in front had left. I said that they had. I noticed that she then put a box of TimBits off to the side.

When she handed me my coffee, I said, "Hey, I'll take their TimBits if you don't want them."

And she handed me the box of TimBits! For free!

I guess that they would have had to throw them out as they'd been handled when being put in the box. Better me than the garbage, I always say. Suffice it to say, the people at work will be happy with free TimBits.

No comments: