Sunday, February 04, 2007

Kids...

Garrett has been babbling a lot more lately. His vocabulary seems to grow by leaps and bounds and he's even somewhat coherent in his ramblings.

When Julie picked him up from the babysitter's the other day, he proclaimed that "Daddy has ears."

Today he was looking at our wedding picture in the living room and said, out of the blue, "Mommy's a princess."

Of course, this elicited an "Awww..." from Julie. She asked Garrett if I was a prince. He said, "Nope."

Then she asked if I was just a guy and he said, "Yeah."

Sigh. I thought I was royalty.

Of course, Garrett also said that I was out at the coal mine store the other day so who knows. Maybe I get an employee family discount since Garrett's Grandma Wager (my mom) works in a coal mine (according to Garrett...) I have no idea where he got that idea...

No comments: