Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Mouf!

I just got back from the comic shop after spending an hour in the dentist's chair getting work done on my teeth. Got the one tooth that was crumbling a few weeks back repaired and there was another old filling that had started to crack on the other side of my mouth so that got fixed while he was in there.

The dentist in Acton is pretty cool. I'm going to get Garrett in to see him soon and I'm happy that he's one of those jovial dentists instead of the nasty ones.

Ah well. My entire lower jaw is frozen at the moment and that made for some funny discourse with the guy at the comic shop when I was trying to ask him about a few comics. I'm just glad I didn't drool on him.

I can't wait to go into work for my 3-11 shift now... Yay. I haven't eaten since this morning and will have to have some soup later this evening when the freezing comes out... which should be a treat.

Sigh. At least I'm off work tomorrow.

No comments: