Thursday, February 01, 2007

In Defence Of G-Lent

Hey! Stop bad-mouthing Gamer Lent. I know it's not as long as actual Lent. I also know that it's not like I'm giving up playing games for the month or anything.

Heck, I took a whole week off gaming last year. That was like 40 weeks to someone like me. A month of no new games will feel like a year to me. I'm not even going to let myself buy any games off the Virtual Console or Steam, and those things are just a click away on my Wii and PC respectively.

Trust me though. Just ask Dave or Julie. I've talked about not buying games before. Even a month where nothing huge is coming out (except God of War 2 at the end of the month) I'm still sure I'd end up in EB or Wal Mart or somewhere picking up some weird game or two before the end of next week.

I usually don't bother giving anything up for Lent. I'm greedy that way. At least I'm making a baby-step here!

Buncha nitpickers!

No comments: