Sunday, August 20, 2006

Welcome to Hell, I mean, Brantford

I love having a store in town that breaks street dates on DVDs. I picked up the Silent Hill DVD yesterday and it was the real deal, not the Spadina Special that my friends picked up a little while ago. Sadly, it was cheaper to get it before it was supposed to be available than it would have been even through Amazon.

We watched Silent Hill and Dog Soldiers last night, thereby scaring Julie away for most of the evening. The extras on Silent Hill were pretty nifty, especially the parts where they show how they transformed downtown Brantford into spooky Silent Hill. Of course, that lead to a discussion today with James about which town we'd rather live in: Brampton, Brantford or Silent Hill. I think Silent Hill won by a landslide.
---
What I'm Reading: A bunch of comics, The Rising
What I'm Playing: Dungeon Siege 2
What I'm Watching: Silent Hill, Dog Soldiers, This Is Daniel Cook

No comments: