Friday, August 11, 2006

Dance, Monkey, Dance!

Out of concideration for my feeble brother's internet connection, I won't directly link to this video.

HOWEVER, you must all go watch it and then dance around the room like the guy in the store did. Even if he didn't know he was being taped, you have to respect his confidence in just getting down and boogieing (boogying? *shrug*) in the middle of a Best Buy.

My favourite part is when he does the air bass solo. Fantastic.

As for work last night, I made it through ok. Watched a few movies and caught up on all the craziness that transpired in my absence. Talk about a great couple of weeks to take a vacation!

And to make sure that I hit every possible topic in this post, I finished my second game of the week today. I polished off Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War. Fantastic RTS. Now I can move onto the expansion pack (or maybe Oblivion or Uplink for a change of pace).

Woo.

Oh, check out these nuclear blast videos. The Baker one is classic and the underground nuke test is pretty nifty.

Just remember to Duck & Cover!

No comments: