Sunday, July 23, 2006

This Isn't The Next-Gen You're Looking For...

You'd thing that as a rather rabid gamer I'd be all excited about the next-gen stuff that's coming out (PS3, Xbox 360, etc.).

I really haven't been terribly excited about most of it because a) I've finally got a PC that can run anything coming out for a next-gen system and b) there aren't a lot of really interesting or unique gaming experiences that have been showcased on the new systems aside from prettier graphics and some extra physics in the game engines. Heck, the 360 has been out for close to a year now and people are using it mainly to play enhanced versions of Flash games that I can play for free online or old arcade titles.

That said, this video has got to be one of the first bits of next-gen footage that really has me interested.

No comments: