Tuesday, July 04, 2006

T-Minus 30 Minutes to Launch

If you're reading this at 2:08pm on Tuesday, July 4th, click here to go to NASA's site and you can watch the shuttle launch live in about half an hour. I hope they got that crack in the foam fixed properly. You'd think they'd have some kind of super spackle they could slap on there concidering they've spent about a billion or so dollars to try to fix the problem.

NASA really needs to mothball the shuttles (they're getting rather old now) and start rolling out the next version of space planes.

On the upside, this will probably be the first shuttle launch I've had a chance to watch live in many years. Woo!
---
What I'm Reading: jPod, Transmetropolitan: Vol 3
What I'm Playing: Titan Quest, Ouendan, Star Ocean 3
What I'm Watching: What It's Like To Be Alone, shuttle launches!

No comments: