Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Goofy Game Commercials

Oh my, these Japanese game commercials are insane.

Speaking of games, I just picked up a brand new, shiny, Nintendo DS Lite. I've only taken it out to enter my info in and charge it up, but my lord, I think I already got a bit of DS Tan going on.

The best thing was that I got the Lite for free. Well, mostly. After my trials and tribulations around Christmas when I went through 3 DS's to get one with no dead pixel (and ended up settling for one with only a mildly annoying dead pixel) I came to love the EB Extended Service Agreement. I still had one on my fancy red DS (complete with dead pixel) and realized that I could trade it in and get a Lite for free.

So that's what I did. I had them put a Lite aside when they came in and just brought down the old system and the ESA and picked up the Lite. Of course, I did spend another $15 on an ESA to make sure that I could trade it in should anything go wrong down the road, but $15 is a lot nicer to pay than $170+.

Let it not be said that I don't know how to play the system :)
---
What I'm Reading: Thinner
What I'm Playing: WoW, Star Ocean 3, some games in the park with a parachute
What I'm Watching: Underworld: Evolution, 16 Blocks

No comments: