Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What Would Cthulhu Do?

In the event of the rise of the Elder Gods from beyond the stars, please follow the directions elucidated herein. Jack Chick would be pleased.

By the way, what's with people named Jack being complete and utter nutcases? Between Chick and Jack Thompson's latest insanity... yeesh!

On another note, who else loved that episode of Corner Gas last night? It's by far my favourite, if for no other reason than the whole Littlest Yarbo storyline. Actually, it's the fact that they actually played the whole Littlest Hobo theme song. Ah, that brings me back...

---
What I'm Reading: State of Fear
What I'm Playing: Just finished Genji, going to try some Battalion Wars or Sly 3
What I'm Watching: Daily Show, Lost, THE BEST CORNER GAS EVER!

Maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna settle down.

No comments: