Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What About The Stamp People!?

For some reason, I, of all the misfits that I work with, was chosen as the person most likely to 'go postal' at work. ME!

That makes me SOOOOO MAD! :)

I can't even remember how it came up. I think someone said something about going postal and one of the other people said, "You know what? I think Brock would be most likely to go postal around here."

And everyone agreed with him.

Ah well. It's nice to be feared if you can't be loved :) I think it's because I've got this reputation at the new home for being the quiet guy. Maybe it's because I don't just open my yap whenever a thought pops in... I save that for my blog :)

I got a chuckle out of it though. This was also the same day that I did say something profound (well, not really) that had the same people saying about how spiritual and enlightened I was becoming. So I'm some enlightened sociopath, I guess.

Makes life interesting :)

I did tell them that they don't have anything to worry about because, as the shirt says, I play violent videogames. I also play a lot of non-violent and downright cuddly videogames. Then I play the whole turtle & mushroom genocide saga that is Super Mario Bros... Poor, poor mushrooms...

---
What I'm Reading: Freakonomics
What I'm Playing: WoW, Shadow Of The Colossus
What I'm Watching: Not "My Name Is Earl" or "Lost" because they're RERUNS!

No comments: