Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

So today was our 12th anniversary. I think that means I was supposed to give Julie silk and pearls. I got her an iPod instead. Does that count?

We didn't do anything terribly special. Garrett was still kind of wiped and pale from whatever bug hit him on New Year's Eve and so we stayed home from church and basically just vegged all day. Julie thought I was sick too, but I was just hanging out with Garrett and watching movies and playing games :)

Not the most romantic anniverary but we did have a nice dinner here at the house and we went out for steak last week in Sarnia, so it'll do. I'll just make sure I take her out somewhere really nice for her birthday :)

Now to get to bed. I just found out tonight that I have work first thing in the morning instead of later in the day. Sigh.

No comments: