Thursday, October 09, 2008

Plumbing The Depths Of Boredom

Note to self: Next time I go out for dinner with Julie's conference crew, DON'T!

Sure, the meal was nice, but we were out for about 3 hours... 3 hours where I had nobody to talk to and nothing to talk about. Sigh. I got so bored I was typing an imaginary blog entry on the tablecloth... and actually hitting backspace when I made an imaginary mistake.

Otherwise, yesterday was just a day for me to slug around the hotel room and relax, read, play some games and basically zone out. Ah, it was so nice...

We're heading home later today. I've got to kill time until about 3pm and then we'll saunter over to the airport for our first leg of our flight home. It has been raining and somewhat thundery down here most of this morning, but I'm hoping that it will blow over by the afternoon/evening and we'll have a smooth trip home. We don't actually fly out of Ft. Lauderdale until 7pm and the weather is already starting to brighten, so I think we'll be ok.

No comments: