Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Hits

It's been a long week so here's rundown of what's been going on around here.

Sunday
Went fishing with Garrett and a few of his friends and their dads at the local conservation area in Rockwood. Pictures to come.

Monday
Worked far too long on not enough sleep.

Tuesday
Was still waaay too tired to think while at work and to top things off, it appeared as though the game selector that I use was on the fritz. What should have been a quick replacement job was like the search for the holy grail (and about as fruitful).

Wednesday
Got my oil changed and stayed home from work sick. I shouldn't have been as tired on Wednesday as I was on Monday. Thankfully, a few naps and a relaxing evening helped somewhat. Oh, and I beat Grand Theft Auto 4.

Today
Still feeling a bit under the weather. My TV is still showing the faint vertically scrolling band but it's barely noticable right now. I'm not sure what is causing this. It seems that every time I think I've fixed whatever the issue is with my TV/Selector/whatever, it ends up manifesting as something else shortly thereafter. I'm convinced it's gnomes.

I also took the kids down to Springridge Farm for my free coffee this morning before picking up Metal Gear Solid 4 and dropping them off at the babysitter. Nothing like a fresh (and awesome) game and a quiet house to help replenish my waning energy stocks :)

If I can get as good a night sleep tonight as I did last night, I should be right as rain. Tomorrow should be a fun day with the kids.

No comments: