Monday, February 18, 2008

Hooray For Family Day!

How are you spending your Family Day long weekend?

We spent yesterday cooped up in the house because it was too icy to really go anywhere. We made it to Tim Horton's on the way to church but that was as far as we could go without feeling like we were going to die.

We spent the morning today cleaning the house and basically vegging out (everyone slept in this morning... except me, of course).

I'd hoped that I'd be able to have a Rock Band rock & roll session this weekend but alas, that dream seems to be dead. I'll have to wait until next weekend or so. Sigh.

Garrett has started playing with my old Gameboy Advance SP. He likes to make Mario jump in the holes and, in his words, make Mario "scream like a girl."

Sigh.

Little poll up on the side ---->

No comments: