Thursday, February 28, 2008

Garrett's Favourite Song (of the moment)

To further prove that I should not be left alone with my children as I am warping their minds, I currently have this song on perma-loop in my car and Garrett has been seen humming it to himself while playing with his cars.



Sing along!

Bajumbo moi noi noi jecker
Dabatto bunkergait jun jun
Nora juerue-rotto pura-pura petto
Puraret dum dum
Papuranoi noi noi jecker
Dabatto bumperget tum tum
Ora poerketino bookeran tan-tan-so

Bokeretyo kyenturanai mimani unlalhood-cha-la
Terra hooki-ra pishi-to diki-ra poody-to
Seni-kidi koseibo....
Kokorenkyo kyenturanai mimani unlalhood-cha-la
Terra hooki-ra shinshi-sho tusura haijiki yo

Bajumbo moi, noi noi jecker
Dabatto bumperget jun jun
Nora juerue-rotto, rokorolo-petto
Pura-purarun dum dum...

Papuramoi noi noi jecker
Dapatto bumperget tum tum
Ora poerketino bookeran tan-tan-so..

No comments: