Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Storm's A-Comin'

This is annoying.

I get a week with no kids or wife around... a week of complete and utter nerditude.

And what happens? My thumb starts going numb and my shoulder is flaring up. ARG.

I got a few twinges in my thumb on Saturday while I was at work and it's gotten more and more annoying as the days have gone on. My shoulder is also rather painful, esp. today. Granted, I probably shouldn't have helped lift a shuffleboard table at work today what with it flaring up but I did...

Sigh.

I'm going to put the magic bag on my shoulder and some ice on my thumb and see if it feels better in the morning. If it's still like this, I'll go to the doctor tomorrow.

It really feels like the way my shoulder flares up before a storm comes but we had the big storm blow through yesterday and it's felt worse today than it did earlier in the week. Blah.

No comments: