Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beware The Giant Sausage!

So last week I went out to find Microplay in Guelph to get the work Xbox repaired. When I finally found it, I also stumbled across an absolutely awesome Hungarian deli right next to it.

Why is it awesome? Well, you can get a piece of the best kolbassa I've had in years for $10. How much kolbassa can you get for $10?

This much!

I've been so used to getting crappy kolbassa at Sobey's for way too much money. I'd get a piece the size of Garrett's hand for $4-5 most of the time and it would be nowhere near as delicious as the stuff I got at this deli.

And I won't go on about how cheap the cheese is. I got a chunk of Havarti that would have easily cost me close to $4-5 at Sobey's for $2.

The only downside is that it's on the far side of Guelph. Oh well. It'll be a treat.

No comments: