Sunday, May 06, 2007

Too Much Sun For My Son

Ok. I like a sunny day as much as the next guy, but I can't handle all this bright light! If nothing else, Garrett & I are getting a lot of vitamin D since we're spending almost the whole day outside. No wonder I just want to sit down at around 8pm or so and play the 360 for a few hours since I've been running around like a crazy guy all day chasing the clown.

We took a break from the sunshine today and spent a couple hours at the local pool, which was a lot of fun. Garrett isn't quite swimming yet, but he's able to motor around the pool which comes up to his neck, so he'll be swimming soon.

Kara's doing fine. She was out gardening and got a round of golf in... oh, wait, I mean, she slept, ate and pooped all day, which is basically her modus operandi at this stage in the game. She's been great, at least during the night. She sleeps most of the night and only really wakes up if she's got a dirty diaper or is hungry. Hooray! She went to the doctor on Friday and is a chubby little baby, just like she should be.

And Julie is getting some sleep. Probably not as much as she would like, but more than she was getting the 2-3 weeks prior to Kara being born!

Time to tuck Garrett into bed and then see what wonders await me in the land of the Xbox later this evening.

No comments: