Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mmm... Tron...

Hooray! My copy of Kingdom Hearts 2 arrived today. Actually, the store had them in yesterday but didn't bother to leave a message because my answering machine doesn't kick in until after 5 rings and she only waited until 4...

Which isn't a HUGE problem because I'm patient.

Um... That's about it. I'm pretty stoked about this because it has Tron and Pirates of the Carribean in it (plus the opening movie alone looks awesome). Since I have no Final Fantasy XII until at least September (according to the latest dates on the computer at EB), this will have to be my dose of Final Fantasy until that time comes. Granted, given the amount of time I have for gaming these days (little to none most days), it'll probably take me until September to finish Kingdom Hearts 2...

No comments: