Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

I'm an old man as of today. No longer can I say I'm a 20-something. Nay! I am now forced to become a member of the much maligned and spat upon 30-something crowd.

Ah well.

Julie's giving me a great present today: the house to myself. She's taking Garrett out for a playdate in the afternoon which means I can play some WoW or an RPG and not be interrupted :) Julie must really know me well to know that the best present she and Garrett can give me is some time to myself to play videogames. I also got the newest Harry Potter DVD and Garrett got me a Playstation magazine which had a demo for Okami, which I also liked immensely.

I gave myself a present. One free use of a colon in my post (see above).

Tomorrow (or Tuesday) my other present to myself should be arriving at EB. Tetris DS. Nothing like Tetris on two screens with the ability to play online. Woo!

Yeah, I'm a sad, nerdy guy.

Now to go and stop wasting time typing and get to enjoying my big day!

---
What I'm Reading: The Walking Dead, The Monstrous Regiment
What I'm Playing: 24: The Game, Grandia 3
What I'm Watching: Doom: The (really bad) Movie

Have you ever seen an ape dressed like an ape?

No comments: