Friday, March 28, 2003

I should not be allowed to leave the house with my bank cards.

I went to get my totally paid-off copy of Amplitude today at EB. While I was there, I saw Project IGI for $10. Cool. Good game, and it's cheap.

Then I see Super Mario Sunshine for $29 new. Uh oh. I liked Sunshine, but I traded it in way before I finished it. It's cheap. Well, on the pile it goes.

Then I see that Primal is out. It's only $55 new. It's supposed to be pretty neat. Can you see where this is going?

Sigh. So $115 later....

I also stupidly stopped off at Blockbuster on the way home and picked up I Am Sam, Frailty and A Better Tomorrow 2 for about $35 for the lot. Card is being locked up.

The nice thing is that I don't have any games on pre-order now, and all the ones I'm really looking forward to are not going to be released until at least August. Phew.

No comments: