Monday, December 30, 2002

Grr.

I'm really starting to hate Fox. They come out with some of the most original programming on TV, then toss it away when it doesn't meet some magic milestone. They did it with The Lone Gunmen, Harsh Realm and Millennium (granted, they let it die a slow death compared to the other shows). Now they've cancelled Firefly, one of the best new sci-fi shows on TV at the moment.

But for some reason they've kept FASTLANE of all things. Firefly had wit and a very original universe and a great cast. Fastlane has fast cars. Sigh.

I don't know why I keep watching Fox shows. At least John Doe hasn't been cancelled yet. It's just sad to see such interesting series die after not even a full season while others like X-Files went on for a good two years after it should have been put to sleep. Grumble grumble.

Oh well. That's one more hour of my week free now, I guess.

No comments: