Monday, February 23, 2009

BLARF Pt. 2

Well, whatever Garrett had on the weekend is making the rounds. Kara was boo-bopping around at the Early Years Center this morning but near the end of our stay there, she was climbing up on my lap and laying her head on my shoulder. That wasn't like her at all, so I figured she was just tired.

She ended up sleeping for a good 2 1/2 hours this afternoon, which was a vast increase in nap time from her usual NOTHING. When she came downstairs, she just sat on my lap for a bit while I was playing Noby Noby Boy which culminated in her spewing her lunch all over the footstool in the living room.

Sigh. I got her cleaned up and she sat in her high chair for a good hour while we watched Kung Fu Panda but the glass of ginger ale I gave her came right back up. Looks like someone isn't going to be eating any quiche for supper!

Of course, this now begs the question as to when either Julie or myself will get this bug. The onset is so sudden it's hard to gauge when it's coming until too late.

And can someone explain to me why toddler puke smells just like cottage cheese? Gack...

No comments: