Wednesday, July 23, 2008

[Insert Awesome Headline Here]

I went out with some friends to see the late show of The Dark Knight on Monday.

Holy crap, (Batman), that was an awesome movie. Easily the best film I've seen this year, hands down. For once the hype was actually surpassed by the actual movie instead of letting us down.

I'm not going to spoil anything as I believe that the movie is best watched when you know as little about the plot as possible. I'll just say that Heath Ledger was as good as the critics have been making him out to be and has become the de facto Joker in my mind. Bye bye, Jack Nicholson!

My only complaint was that we didn't get out of the theatre until 1:10am and by the time I got home it was just after 2am... And then I had to chat with some friends about it, so by the time I finally crawled into bed it was around 3am. Suffice it to say, I spent most of yesterday just stumbling around at home and work! At least I got a good night sleep last night and am rarin' to go today.

I had a great headline that I thought up yesterday in my post-movie rush but for the life of me, I can't remember it. If I do, I'll amend this post title.

No comments: