Saturday, July 26, 2008

I Hope Garrett Doesn't Learn To Read Before Christmas

Thanks to my good friends over at the Johnny Gigawatt site, I just saved myself a chunk of money.

Garrett (and I) really like the Warner animated series, esp. Teen Titans, the original Batman animated series stuff and the Justice League Unlimited series. Unfortunately, the cost of the Batman: TAS seasons is insane ($40-50 per season in most cases) so I've resisted buying them.

It turns out that, come November, the entire series will be available in this gorgeous box set and the price is actually quite reasonable... $75 at Amazon.com... Now to see if Amazon.ca will carry it.

I'm really glad I didn't pick up Season 1 yesterday while I was out. It was $30 at HMV (normally $55) and I came THIS close.

Now if only Batman Beyond came in a nice set like that...

No comments: