Saturday, September 29, 2007

I POOPED!

Garrett had a pretty busy and exciting day.

He went for a crazy long hike, got interviewed on the radio, made some arts and crafts and took part in a precision dance performance.

But the big news is that he went upstairs, got on the toilet and pooped all by himself today. Didn't even bother to turn on the light to do it. Real men poop in the dark.

Woo! Maybe this is the breakthrough we've been looking for. Toilet training has been coming along decently but this is probably the first time that I can recall him actually initiating a trip to the washroom and doing it all by himself.

Hooray!

Oh, I'll write some stuff up about the other things he did today, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow after I've had a chance to rest my tender tootsies and get some sleep.

No comments: