Sunday, July 22, 2007

200 Pages In...

Well, I'm about 200 pages into the new Harry Potter book. Chapter 10ish or so.

It's great so far. I was hoping to really plow through most of the book last night but I ended up passing out on the bed and then, when I woke up at 4am, my reading light was burnt out. Sigh.

A little aside: You know how I was grumbling about how stupid the cover art was for this book and how I called to switch the book to the adult version?

Well, as I was watching the people in front of me getting THEIR kids covers, I started to think I'd made a mistake in switching. Then they handed me my book and it ended up being the kid's cover anyway. It still has the worst cover art of the lot (I much prefer the US cover this time around) but it does look much nicer in real life than online.

At least I don't have to replace my entire collection now.

No comments: