Sunday, October 29, 2006

My TV needs your input

For those who are curious, here are the inputs and a few other technical details about our snazzy new TV).

Inputs:

2 regular RCA/S-Video
1 coaxial
2 component
1 VGA
1 DVI

And I think there's one more, but I forget. I think those are all of the inputs.

As for the resolution, it caps out at 1080i but given that very little is even broadcast in 1080p and that none of my game systems even come close to 1080i, let alone 1080p, I'm ok with that. I'm still trying to get the PiP to work properly but I honestly don't care about it at the moment.

I'm just trying to find new things to watch on it. My god, Last Exile looks eye-poppingly fantastic. It always looked great on a regular TV and now it looks so good I almost can't look directly at it for fear wanting to just reach out and touch the airships.

No comments: