Thursday, April 27, 2006

Want to come over and play with my Wii?

It's official. Nintendo has just changed the name of the Revolution (which I always liked as a name) to the Wii (pronounced 'wee').

Ug. It might catch on and it does have a much different name than the generic Xbox or Playstation type game console name, but yeesh. I can see the people who already decry Nintendo as being a kiddie company just going crazy with this one.

I still really like the entire concept behind the system and can't wait to see how it performs once it is released. I just think the name stinks.
---
What I'm Reading: Ghosts In The Snow, Head First CSS/HTML
What I'm Playing: Dreamfall, Gothic 2, Oblivion, Silent Hill 2, Tomb Raider: Legend, some other stuff
What I'm Watching: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children (now on DVD!)


No comments: