Saturday, October 18, 2003

We had a pretty busy last couple days. I blame James' coming for a visit as he actually makes us want to leave the house.

Last night we went out to Screamfest over at the local osterich farm (don't you have a local osterich farm?). It was fun, but concidering it cost $8 each and took less than 10 minutes to traverse the entire thing, I couldn't really recommend it unless you go with some easily scared kids or Julie.

Then we went to the emu farm today and bought some pepperettes from a crazy old lady who had to unhook herself from oxygen to take our money (at least, that's what she told us.)

THEN... we went down to Glen Eden and rode the chairlift up to the top of the ski hill and looked at all the pretty fall colours along the escarpment (pictures coming soon) and then rode the chairlift back down, which is something I've never done in all my years of skiing.

Then I had to teach my driver improvement course.

THEN I got home, watched Frailty and now I'm finally checking my e-mail and blogging.

*wheeze* *pant*

The best part was that I was able to get my Season Pass for Glen Eden so I now have no excuse for not skiing my butt off this winter. It wasn't really worth going down there for maybe 1 hour of skiing for $30, but now I can go whenever I want and not worry about paying! Yippee! I just hope that we have as cold and snowy a winter as last year. I can even go down before work!

No comments: