Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I think that Etherlords 2 is killing me.

I was up till 4am or so last night playing it, got up today, played it till I went to work and I'm about to fire it up for another marathon session now.

I've been getting coffees on the way home (at almost midnight) the last few days just so I can stay awake to play it. Sigh.

I was so out of it today that I was watching Y&R at work while waiting for supper to cook and there was a scene with 3 people in a room and another walked in. I started imagining that there were little numbers above their heads and that if the two girls attacked the one who was sitting there, they could do some major damage because she didn't have anyone to block. If only she could summon Victor Newman to save her :)

I told you it was killing me... or at least driving me insane.

No comments: