Sunday, February 16, 2003

I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night and all I can say is, 'meh'.

It was ok, and had some funny bits (I liked the Windex gag) but otherwise it was just your run of the mill romantic comedy, without much romance or comedy, as far as I could tell. Maybe it's just that Julie was raving about it like it was the funniest thing since The Family Guy or something, but I was definately unimpressed.

Granted, I guess it was better than your average romantic comedy *cough* Maid In Manhattan *cough* but it was no Muriel's Wedding, I'll say that much.

Maybe it was because I didn't really have to deal with the planning part of my wedding... And I was not terribly impressed with John Corbett's character... I loved him on Northern Exposure, but here he just sort of filled space. Oh well.

No comments: