Sunday, July 14, 2002

Ye flippin' gods, Warcraft 3 is evil. I was up till 5am or so last night playing it. Spent from about 10pm till 5am working on the last half of the Orc campaign and the first 5 missions of the Night Elf campaign. And then I spent another 2 hours or so today working on mission 6 of the Night Elves. I think I might be almost done though. I got slaughtered on mission 7, but I think it's the last one, so it's not that bad. Hard, but not as bad as the final Protoss mission in Starcraft at least... yeesh. That thing was impossible even with cheats!

I just wish I could stay up all night and play again like last night... I'd do it tomorrow after work, but I have to be back at work at 9am... granted, this is DAY TRIP WEEK!

That means I get paid to: Go to the beach, go mini-putting, go to Niagara Falls, go to the African Lion Safari...

Unfortunately, it also means I have to go to work for 9-5, but that's not a bad thing per se... just means I can't stay up till all hours for the week.

No comments: