Wednesday, July 24, 2002

This is from the news blurb of today's Penny Arcade... sigh... I agree totally. Between Panzer Dragoon, Jet Set Radio Future and the slew of cool mech games, I'll probably be getting one of these things soon too. However, I will probably get a Gamecube first as it's cheaper and has Mario and Zelda coming relatively soon.
----
I must have your Panzer Dragoon Orta and so I must have an X-Box. So thanks to you, in September I will walk into EBX and purchase one of those vile machines and a copy of Panzer Dragoon. The taste of bile will fill my mouth as I sign the receipt. It will take every ounce of self control I have not to wretch as I remove it from its box. It will sit next to my other consoles like a giant black monolith, a constant reminder of your betrayal and our failed union. Then I'll play your Panzer Dragoon, and it will be great. All will be forgiven. Once again I'll be eternally grateful that there is a Sega and that I am lucky enough to play your games, no matter what system they are on.

No comments: