Monday, June 24, 2002

Stuntman for the PS2 is out. It looks rather interesting, but I might just wait till I see a copy used or wait for my brother to get it. Syberia for the PC is also out (and only $40) so that might be a sooner purchase than Stuntman, which I only have cursory knowledge of.

I was also walking by Microplay today and saw XENOSAGA running on their PS2 demo unit. I almost died. I ran in and was about to plunk down the money for the game but then was informed that it was just a demo DVD of the game. Sigh. It looks amazing though. And since it won't likely be out until March 2003, I can probably beat Xenogears by then.

I am really tempted to just go out and pick up a Gamecube w/ Eternal Darkness and also an Xbox w/ Jet Set Radio Future. Sigh. But not yet. Maybe late in the summer.

I've heard that Eternal Darkness really screws around with your mind. If your sanity meter drops too low, it might even start acting like the controller is broken or put up screens saying "Disc Read Error. Please reset your system now."... but if you do that you just lose all your data... that's evil, if you ask me :)

Anyway, I'm off. Gotta get back to work... donated blood and man, it just wouldn't stop gushing... went through about 3-4 pads of gauze before they finally got the blood to stop. Which is odd. Usually I don't spill a drop after they take the needle out... must have hit a gusher today!

No comments: