Monday, June 17, 2002

Had a great day today at work. Spent most of it barbequeing huge slabs of yummy beef at one of the guys' sister's place. Mmm...

Unfortunately, had elated bubble burst somewhat by a) watching the dillweed in the car in front of me run over a cat on the way home and not try to swerve, slow down or otherwise avoid it... b) having to swerve myself to avoid further crushing said cat as it came flying at my car... and c) having to listen to the people on the radio have a phone-in contest, the prize of which was a month's supply of bagels, and the answer to the question being SHAOLIN SOCCER, which I'd finally received on DVD from Hong Kong and had just watched the night before with the guys at work. Sigh... but then I came home and proceeded to download more anime, so it's all good.

No comments: