Monday, June 17, 2002

So help me if Bell thinks I'm paying for my extra gigs this month. I asked the lady on the tech line no less than 3 times if I had till July 4th before the bitcap came into effect on my line, and she said that was the date it would come into effect.

Part of me hopes that all is well and I just get my normal bill at the end of the month. Part of me almost hopes that they'll charge me for my extra bandwidth this month and then I can go on a rampage, phone-style, with the people in the billing department.

I have no problem sticking to my bitcap limit. In fact, I was planning on being a good boy this month. But if I have a grace period to download unlimited gigs, you'd better believe I'm going to abuse the hell out of it before they slam the lid shut. 5 Gigs my left butt cheek.

I wouldn't be so ticked at them if it were a reasonable amount per gig over 5 Gigs... but $8/gig? You've got to be kidding me! I could handle $2-3, even $4/gig, but $8/gig over 5GB when you're already paying $45/month for the service is sounding a little extreme.

Oh well. Enough of my railing against the system. I'm off to bed.

No comments: