Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Back To The Ol' Stomping Grounds

So today marked my glorious return to the house I work at near Acton.  I've missed that place so much.

I'm not sure whether it was having less pressure due to the role, a shorter drive or just being able to see the crew I've worked with and supported for the past 6-7 years again that made me giddy, but I had a great time working a 12 hour shift!

There's just a special energy at that house that I haven't been able to get anywhere else in the organization. It's not perfect and it's not easy, but man, I love it.  Plus I'm not the manager anymore, so I think part of me is just happy to have some of that burden lifted off my shoulders, at least for now!

Of course, I got bit by a dog on the way to the car this morning, which I thought was an inauspicious omen to the day, but it seems like that must have just gotten the bad luck out of the way instead :)

No comments: