Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Retreat? More Like A Rout...

So I went up to Paisley last week.  I have to say, it was an interesting experience being back in my old stomping grounds.  There were a lot of good sessions to learn things at, funny stories to be told and many, many boardgames to be played.


And then the bedbugs showed up.


Thankfully they seemed to be limited to one bed in one room, but they had to cut the week short and send us home.  Ah well. 

I also had some of the saltiest whipped cream ever.  The cook mixed up her sugar and salt containers and, unfortunately, I was the first person to try a big mouthful of the apple crisp with whipped cream on top.  Blah!

On another odd note, on the way home, I stopped to help a guy who lost his entire toolchest from his truck when the tailgate fell down while he was driving.  There were tools and screws and wrenches everywhere.  Yikes!

No comments: