Monday, September 05, 2011

I Eats Me Spinach!

Stay off the lakes, because I just passed my boating safety certification test!

I'm heading up north tomorrow for a 4 day cottage trip for work and part of the preparation for that trip was to try to get my boating license. I still haven't received the e-mail with the copy of the license yet, but hopefully I'll have it in the morning so I can take it up with me.

On the one hand, I'm happy to have the license now as it means I can actually take boats out on the water and not have to worry about a piece of paper.

The downside is that one of the guys I'm taking up on this trip will probably shanghai me and I'll be forced to spend a day or two in a boat while he fishes. I won't lie and say that the idea of failing the test right now didn't cross my mind...

But at least now the option of taking a boat out for a day is there and that's cool.

No comments: