Friday, September 02, 2011

Brock: Destroyer Of Propellers

Next week I'll be heading up to Trout Lake for our annual vacation with work. It's going to be a small crew this year but it'll be fun. I'm in the midst of getting my boating safety license and if I can sink the required time into it today to finish it, I might be able to take a boat out on the lake this year for some fishing.

My only worry is that I'll end up breaking things like I did the two propellers that I smashed last year on our houseboat trip. Sigh. But an outboard motor on a little fishing boat is a little easier to maneuver than a giant houseboat, so I should manage to avoid destroying any boats this year. I hope.

If nothing else, it looks like it'll be a nice week next week and I'm also planning to take up my boardgames, so much Talisman and Ticket To Ride will be played, I'm sure.

No comments: