Thursday, October 01, 2009

Isn't THIS A Shocker...

Remember all of my gripes, complaints and folderol about my dealings with Getgames.ca from a few months ago?

Well, look at what I just found in my inbox.

"Greetings Gamers,

We have had a great run here at GetGames.ca, providing you with the latest and greatest games. Unfortunately, we don't have the manpower or capacity to keep the doors open anymore. As of October 1, 2009, we are starting the slow process of closing our doors.

...

We hope you've enjoyed our service as much as we enjoyed helping get gaming to Canadians."

Surprise, surprise. I wonder if they finally realized that they lost their last customer (me) and couldn't run things any longer.

At least this makes my possible options for game rentals a lot simpler. Zip.ca, hurry up and rent games!

No comments: