Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Guitar Hero With Consummate V's

Well, today was quite a day. I ended up making about 3 trips to Milton due to various EB related weirdness. Thankfully my day ended with me in possession of Guitar Hero 2.

WOO!

Sadly, the wireless controller wasn't in... nor does it seem to be in anytime soon. The website says Nov. 28 while the in-store computer says it won't be in until sometime in January '07.

That said, man, is it ever fun. I've played through most of the songs on Easy but, well, they're easy. I tried one or two songs on Medium and it's noticeably more difficult. Of course, now that I've unlocked Trogdor by the almighty Strong Bad, I don't need to unlock any more songs...

Although I am having more fun with Cherry Pie than I should... I need a big wig and some ripped jeans.

Ah, this vacation is turning out pretty good. Aside from the crippling back pain that I had from first thing Monday morning until about mid-afternoon today, that is...

But yeah. I've been watching movies, playing games and generally relaxing. Niiiiice.

No comments: